Join us to celebrate the heroes of the Alliance, honor those who we have lost, and support our work to ensure all New Yorkers can feel better, live better, and do better.
All programming is FREE and open to the public.
The Alliance for Positive Change - 64 W 35th Street, 2nd Floor (Between 5th & 6th avenues)
- 9:30am - AIDS In Our Community: Reading of Names
- 10am - Healthy Eating with HIV: The Alliance Food and Nutrition Services Program
- 11am - HIV/AIDS & Diabetes Presentation
- 11:30am - Poets Café: Readings by Members of The Alliance Creative Writing Workshop
- 1pm - Community Lunch
- 2pm - HIV/AIDS Jeopardy
Lower East Side Harm Reduction Center - 25 Allen Street
- 10:30am - Syringe Exchange & Impact of HIV Prevention
- 2pm - Memorial: Movie Presentation
CASA Washington Heights - 2036 Amsterdam Avenue
- 1pm - PrEP Panel Discussion
- 2pm - Movie Presentation
Harlem Keith Haring Center - 315 E 104th Street
- 11am - PrEP Workshop Presentation
- 1pm - Movie Presentation
Free and confidential HIV testing available throughout the day at all sites.
For more information, please contact Jean Pierre-Louis at (212) 645-0875 ext 386 or email@example.com.